Mobilosoft is a company active in Web-to-Store. Web-to-Store is the Internet area where companies use the Web to generate footfall in physical locations. For instance, you probably did more than once check the opening hours of a shop before visiting it. At Mobilosoft, we help big Retail companies, such has restaurant chains, grocery stores, banks, telecom companies (etc.) manage their local digital marketing activities with this vision in mind: generate web-to-store conversions. We help them in 4 different areas:
- Manage their local digital presence
- Manage their local e-reputation
- Manage their local community
- Manage their local digital advertising
In order to support is growth, Mobilosoft is looking for a Junior Customer Success Officer. The job is to settle and maintain high-standard relationship with new and existing clients around the use of my.mobilosoft. Being a Junior Customer Success Officer at Mobilosoft involves taking responsibilities in a wide range of challenging topics:
You’ll be the privileged contact of your clients on a day-to-day basis and:
- You’ll help them enhance their day-to-day use of my.mobilosoft.
- You’ll help them learn how to use my.mobilosoft by delivering content, video and courses through my.mobilosoft Academy.
- You’ll hold status meeting and highlight improvement possibilities.
- You’ll collect their feedback in order to see how my.mobilosoft can improve.
- You’ll detect new opportunities with existing clients.
You’ll be the key owner of client-related project with new or existing clients:
- You’ll pilot the implementation by organizing, coordinating and animating the project team (at Mobilosoft and with your clients).
- You’ll make things happen.
- You’ll test the configuration to be sure it is aligned with client expectations.
- You’ll train clients and monitor proper internal roll-out at their side.
- You’ll report improvement potential @Mobilosoft.
- French: Advanced level Working proficiency or higher
- Dutch: Advanced level Working proficiency or higher - preferably native
- English: Advanced level Working proficiency or higher
- Good communication skills
- Strong self-learning capabilities
- Adaptation, Analysis and Technical Skills for Problem Solving
- The understanding of digital marketing and the daily use of the Internet, mobile internet and social networks.
- Social skills
- Ability to step back and analyze one's own performance
You’ll like our environment when you’ll behave:
- With a customer mindset
- With willingness to work autonomously
- In a way that you take initiatives
- On an optimistic way
In order to achieve its objectives, you will work with:
- An Operations Manager in charge of the Customer Success department for the training, monitoring and growth of your skills.
- A team of Customer Success Officer, based in Belgium, France and Madagascar for setting up and monitoring customer services.
- The Product manager for the necessary technical developments.
- The French & Belgian project managers to coordinate our actions and our operation and propose the axes of improvements useful to the production.
This job requires a high level of autonomy and self-management. Digital Marketing evolves on a daily basis, so it is necessary to stay up to date with new technologies and a changing environment.
Interested by this wonderful opportunity ? Please send your curriculum vitae at email@example.com or complete this form.