At Mobilosoft, we strongly believe that they need to become professional in two areas: their ability to collect and use local data and how they manage local interactions. We are convinced that these two axes are the ones that will win the signs.
On a day-to-day basis and in our developments, we have chosen to prioritise the experience that consumers have in their mobile interactions with retailers. Your customers and prospects must have the best possible experience to prepare for a visit to one of your outlets. To do this, we develop SaaS tools that are supported by human interfacing ) as we are convinced that today not all processes can be automated if we want to ensure the best possible experience.
Mobilosoft offers SaaS Software for Local Digital Marketing which includes 4 Hubs:
- Location Management
- Community Management
- Local Advertising
You will work in close collaboration with the Belgian and French team and you'll be assigned a mentor to coach you during your internship:
- Prepare and implement action plans to ensure that my.mobilosoft is exploited in the best possible way by our customers.
- Ensure quality onboarding new customers and support the customer journey.
- Process daily tasks to optimise online presence retail points of sales.
- Gather customer feedback and provide feedback to product, sales, IT development teams.
Customer oriented taks:
- Ensure the proper implementation of my.mobilosoft, the monitoring of services for the client and pilot the project on the onboarding process, organising, coordinating and animating the team.
- In collaboration with the production team, ensure the quality of the data, and the smooth running of the tasks in progress.
- Detect new opportunities with existing customers.
- Media Monitoring Web To Store
- Gather information to build proposals for Product and Technical Development.
- Improve the usage of media by our customers and provide support partners relationship.
- Play an active role in the Go To Market strategy of new products, services and media.
Challenges for the intern:
- Working with Mobilosoft requires a certain level of autonomy and self-management.
- Digital Marketing changes on a daily basis, it is necessary to stay up to date with new technologies and a changing environment.
- As Mobilosoft is growing rapidly, it is important to be able to make your voice heard when it is needed in technical planning.
- Salary: Unpaid Internship, but participating at all team events and meetings.
- Period: Min. 3 months, as you need to build your knowledge to be fully operational.
Important: even more than a degree we look for personalities with an entrepreneurial spirt to support our growth.
- Customer satisfaction oriented